Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Bishop Reunion, Aug. 9, 1916


Oodles of ancestors. This wonderful picture of the Bishop family reunion was found in an antique store in Michigan. On the back written in pencil is written 'Bishop reunion, Aug. 9, 1916'. I would be very excited if someone from the Bishop family or decedents were find this picture.

Size 10 x 12 inches. A scrape on the bottom and a few spots on the back, otherwise in excellent condition.

If you are interested in this photo, it's listed at my store www.restoredmemories.etsy.com or just leave a comment.

2 comments:

Mary said...

What an awesome picture! I hope someone claims it. I'd give my right arm for one like that of my ancestors.

Karen Haggard said...

Isn't it great! I will be very excited to reunite this photo to the family. I would love it like you do if I found my family photos.I keep looking in all the Civil war books for picture of the regiment my GGGgrandfather served in. He is my favorite ancestor.