Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Palmer family




I found these 3 photos of the Palmer family in the same box at an antique store in Michigan. Take the years 1906 and 1907. The photographer is from Howard City, Mich. On the back written in pencil all in the same handwriting identifies:
Leon Alvin Palmer, age 2 yrs, 1 mo, 26 days
Leonard Roy Palmer, age, 8 mos, 1 day
Bertha Palmer
This is priceless for the Palmer family genealogist. Sizes are 5 X 6 1\4 inches, 4 1\4 X 6 1\4 inches and 5 X 7 inches.

Find them at my store, www.restoredmemories.etsy.com or post a comment

4 comments:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

Welcome to the Geneabloggers family. Hope you find the association fruitful; I sure do. I have found it most stimulating, especially some of the Daily Themes.

May you keep sharing your ancestor stories!

Dr. Bill ;-)
http://drbilltellsancestorstories.blogspot.com/
Author of "Back to the Homeplace"
and "13 Ways to Tell Your Ancestor Stories"

Karen Haggard said...

Hello Dr. Bill,
Thanks for the welcome and for looking at my blog. I am excited and with Geneabloggers more people are looking at what love I do. Plus sharing stories. I thought the daily themes is interesting idea too. I will try a few.
Happy blogging,
Karen

A rootdigger said...

The pictures you find come accross so well and are well, just darling!

I am sure it's hard not toget caught up in investigaiting it all on your own.

Karen Haggard said...

I am from Michigan and I am finding these photos in Michigan. I started looking for my one ancestor in hopes he had his picture taken and I would find it one day.... These Lost Ancestors I am hoping they will get found too....I did last week for the Person pictures you see listed. I was excited.....