Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vintage Village

I have been away for a while. As you can see my blog has a new look. Blogspot.com added these really neat background themes. I might be changing them from time to time.

Also I found this really neat website for promoting my small business. It's called "Vintage Village" and there is a gathering of sellers advertising their vintage items. A perfect place for me to promote my "Lost Ancestors" and my Restored Memories store. On my blog I added a link to my page on Vintage Village. The people there are very lively and friendly. There are lots of sellers with very cool pages and items they are promoting. I am still building my page and have a lot of work to do creating a good theme. So the look will be changing till I have it just right. It's lots of fun.

It's a never ending project, but never feels like work. That what I love about this.

No comments: