Friday, July 2, 2010

Vintage Rose Collectibles

I have a new friend found at The Vintage Village. This is "Vintage Rose Collectibles" and this is the link to her page. She has several links to her many different online stores. Her page is very interesting and full of lots of vintage goodies. You will see her amongst my blog followers. She is the lovely lady with the black hat. I wish her good fortune and many sales!

http://vintagevillage.ning.com/profile/VintageRoseCollectibles

The Vintage Village is a social place for people who like shopping, browsing, discussing and learning antique and vintage things.

P.S. Buy the way did I mention I am a nominee for "Prettiest Page" contest at The Vintage Village? Just click on my page link on the side bar takes you to my page. Scroll down and on the right you will see the voting booth. You don't have to be a member to vote. Pass this secret on.......

No comments: