A Treasured Wedding Photo Corrected and Restored

This wedding photo is too dark. There is a camera flash reflection in the mirror distracting the wedding cake. If you look really close you can see the bride's eyes are closed.

I lightened the photo and contrast. Removed the camera flash refection and opened the bride's eyes. Now you can see the colors of the bride's corsage. 

I can do the same for your photos. This type of photo correction is would cost $10.00.

You can contact me at 
Email
Restoredmemories2009@yahoo.com
or
Facebook page

Comments

That's amazing! I'm glad I found your page. :-) I think it's a wonderful idea.
What a wonderful thing to know about...I love what you are doing by collecting old photos and finding their families. It's nice to know this service/network is available.
Thank you Brooklyn for the nice compliments. I truly love this kind of work, which really isn't work at all, just fun! I also have a Facebook page with the same name, if you care to join me there!

Popular Posts