Thursday, February 20, 2014

Ernie and Marion Virginia Marhar

Meet Ernie Marhar and Marion Virginia Marhar or maybe it's Markar. I had no luck finding any information on them. I can't even say Marion is Ernie's daughter.

 I found these two photos in the same basket in an antique store in Michigan.

Ernie sitting on his front porch with a cigar wearing a shirt and tie. 
                 
He might have just come home after working or it's a sunny Sunday afternoon after church.

Marion is an adorable chubby cheek 9 month old baby. My guess the photos are dated 1920-1930.

 
If you are researching Marhar or Markar or know of someone who is. Here is a link to these photos in my Etsy shop. 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/81156906/2-photographs-of-ernie-marhar-and-marion?ref=shop_home_active_5

Or contact me on this blog

No comments: