Can you see what's missing?

Before

After
In my earlier blog I wrote about my cousin Laura's photography. Here is another great picture by her. Can you tell what's missing? The snowman and the lighting in the park made this such a cool picture, but those ugly bundles in the background just had to go. I couldn't resist removing the big bundles. (Oh my aching back!). No actually, just sitting on my butt in front of the computer, using my Photoshop Elements software the selection, copy, move, erase, duplicate, spot healing tools did the job, not my back.
This snowman is in Hagerstown City Park, Hagerstown Maryland.

Comments

Not only is your cousin a fantastic photographer but you are a wonderful editor. The removal of those bags turned out perfect.
Thank you Michelle. How nice to hear that.

Popular Posts